• Responsible for securing new customers and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
• Identify potential customers and register opportunities; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
• Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
• Follow up with clients for outstanding supported by the Finance Controller.
Qualification Required & Experience:
• A degree or Diploma in Sales or Commercial related discipline
• Minimum 5 years Sales experience in Freight Forwarding / Logistics
• Project Logistics/ Oil &Gas Logistics experience an advantage
Offerd SalaryGHC1,000 - £20,000