You are solely responsible for the User Content you submit, through or in connection with our Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other users and for your interactions with other users. When you contribute, upload or otherwise provide User Content via the Services, you agree to comply with the following Community Usage Rules. In addition to removing such prohibited materials, Ehjuma may terminate the responsible accounts, and/or report such activities to law enforcement authorities as appropriate.
Prohibited User Content includes, but is not limited to, material that Ehjuma determines:
- is patently offensive or promotes or otherwise incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner or contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult or otherwise objectionable website;
- posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) or solicits or is designed to solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons or providing or creating computer viruses;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from Ehjuma such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent;
- violates or attempts to violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
Prohibited activities include, without limitation:
- unauthorized advertising to, or solicitation of, any user to buy or sell any products or services;
- circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person in circumventing or modifying any security technology or software that is part of our Services;
- activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
- modifying, copying, distributing, downloading, scraping or transmitting in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, any content from the Services;
- covering or obscuring the banner advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on your personal profile page, or any Ehjuma page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
- any automated use of the Services, such as, but not limited to, using scripts to send messages or posts;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services;
- displaying an unauthorized commercial advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity through the use of the Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on review posts or solutions, links to e-commerce sites not authorized by Ehjuma, or sending messages with a commercial purpose;
- activity unrelated or disruptive to the Services, such as intentionally distributing the wrong solutions to problems, submissions that force browsers to scroll horizontally, large blank or content-free submissions, “Bumping” multiple older topics (posting in them well after the last post), posting multiple identical or near-identical messages or topics, including “fad” topics, hard-to-read topic titles (e.g., ALL CAPS, AlTeRnAtE cApS, no spaces, no or excessive punctuation), or multiple hard-to-read or nonsensical messages in a single or multiple topics; or using the Services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable law.